2008. A new year, and I think it's going to be a blast. '08 is going to be the year that defines pretty much the rest of my life. You see, this year, I'm going to:
- FINALLY get married and spend the rest of my life with my other half
- Carve a definitive career path that is going to determine the next 5 years of my professional life, and probably beyond that.
- Move into my new home
- Exercise more
- Eat healthy foods
- Have more sex
Other mini resolutions:
- Take up a language class (possibly Mandarin or Japanese)
- Get started with that Masters
- Expand my stuff to East Malaysia
- Visit China, France and Italy
- Win big at the tables this Chinese New Year :)
- All out war against feminists
- Learn how to sleep and wake up early
- Make my first baby
Oh..and what about 2007? I can safely say 'o7 was awesome, wholesome and absolutely satisfying. Sad to see it go, actually.
So 2008 is going to be mine. I am going to be the King of the World (even if it's just my own world). Ready to RUMBLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers everybody. May you be blessed with all the good tidings on this one.