Thursday, November 10, 2005

.: On the road to happiness :.

So finally you walked down the aisle with the love of your life. Ah, thoughts of you brings back fond memories of our time together. You are, by far, one of the greatest and most special girl that I have ever known, though I never got a chance to tell you that. You are beautiful both inside and outside.

And I know the only reason we are not together today is because of our immense differences in social and religious believes, and I accept that. And I sincerely appreciate the chance you gave me to know you better.

Well then, congratulations to the both of you, and may you find long lasting happiness and love, Vic.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Like your never say goodbye attitude.. may your paths come intertwined once more sometime in the not too distant future.