Wednesday, February 28, 2007

.: The Mighty Glowing Bron :.


Heheheheheh ....


Here's the full glowing profile (pun intended):
About Me:
I am a human, a common girl in the world.I have bron in JB, glowing up at Ipoh, study in Penang, & work at KL. So i dunno where i am from...
Hehe :pA bit crazy & a bit emotional... Easy to happy & easy to crying also...
Sometimes im a sanguine & extrovert but im a serene & self-abased at sometimes also.
So u can say i am a person in duality character.I like to take pics, specially take with myself...
:PI hope to love, i love myself & i trusting happiness in front of me !!!
Now for a bit of explanation with the help from Dictionary.com:

Dutch: bron
fountain [ˈfauntin] noun
a source
Example: God is the fountain of all goodness.
san·guine /ˈsæŋgwɪn/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[sang-gwin] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective
1. cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident: a sanguine disposition; sanguine expectations.
a·base /əˈbeɪs/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[uh-beys] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–verb (used with object), a·based, a·bas·ing.
1. to reduce or lower, as in rank, office, reputation, or estimation; humble; degrade.
2. Archaic, to lower; put or bring down: He abased his head.
Footnote:
For all my reader's info, I am human too. I have bron in Kuching, I glowed (pretty brightly, I must say) in Kuching too. I would like to think that I am still glowing. Everyday.
I also think I'm pretty sanguine. I do not self-abase myself much, but I do tend to self-abuse at sometimes myself with lots of alcohol hehehe
I take pics with myself too. Myself, along with my neighbour's disembowelled kittens hanging from my ceiling fan.
I trusting happiness in front of me too.. especially when I see a bunch of hot babes sauntering right by .... oh the bliss...

No comments: